Android Quiz App with full source code. Create your own quiz app using 'Android Quiz App - All-in-One' source code package. This package allows you to create quiz app of any type i.e. text, picture, audio, video and true/false types.
I'm interested in using your platform to make a quiz/study app. I just a few features questions.
1. Would the user be able to select how many questions out of a bank to be asked, such as 10, 25, or 100?
2. Could the user, at the end of the quiz, have the option to retake the quiz; being asked the ones they missed?
3. About 1/3 of the questions I'd like to put in the bank would involve a referenced drawing/image, would it be possible to include this feature?
I don't have much experience with making an app like this. Is this platform something that I could simply insert the raw data (questions, answers, and drawings), and end up with a functional app?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Thanks for your interest in our product 'Android Quiz App - All-in-One'. This is a powerful quiz app engine with almost every feature included that one quiz application should have.
All feature you mentioned above are included in this package. i.e
1. Your user can be able to select number of question to be asked.
2. Your user can retake question that they missed during the play
3. Drawing/image as reference can be included in question
No coding or technical knowledge required to use our product. Like you said, just prepare your question bank and you are done with your quiz app (re-skin of app and all will be done from our side for you).
Also, full support are included with our product. And we are sure You will not regret on your decision if you buy our product :-)
Thank you for your quick reply and the confirmation, which I sincerely appreciate. Since the basic parts have already clarified, may I go to the secondary parts, as follows:
1) Is there the features to enable or disable or set the levels - I mean the users are allowed to enter the second level ONLY upon passing the first level with a fixed percentage pass?
2) Is there the features to add buttons to go back to the category page rather than exit the app ?
3) Is there the feature to add a tabbed layout, as follows:
- Tab-1:Main with some information
- Tab-2:Quiz Category A with introductions, list of learning resources with icon and links, list of subcategories with icon and link
- Tab-3: Quiz Category B with all as in item A above
4) Is there the option to change background color/image and change the layout of all the pages (category, levels, question, results,.....)
5) Is the application adjust according to the screen size of the mobile and tab devices?
6) Any relevant information would greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your kind attention and looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and also we are happy to see your questions again. Clarification about your second part are as follow:
1)Yes. User are allowed to play 2nd level ONLY after completion of 1st level i.e. after clearing fixed percentage pass from level 1st, until that 2nd level is disabled or locked
2) Yes. We can redirect user to category page rather than to exit the app, we can add button on game screen for that
3) Yes. We can easily add tabbed layout as you mentioned with icon and links
4) Yes. We can easily re-skin/customize the layout of all the pages.
5) Yes. This application support all screen size and android devices :-)
I hope the above is useful to clarify your second part. If you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks & Regards,
I have a some questions, as follows:
1) Does this support dual language in the application WITH CUSTOM FONTS
2) Is it possible to add multiple categories
3) Is there the feature to add text pages for learning first and then proceed to the quiz test
4) Is it possible to add introduction and instruction pages.
Your kind reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for inquiring about our quiz product. All your questions are easily doable in our quiz app.
1) This app supports multiple languages with custom font
2) We can create any number of categories and if needed can create sub-categories too :-)
3) Yes. We can add learning page first
4) Yes. We can add introduction and instruction pages as well.
Please let us know if you still have any questions. Thanks again for your inquiry.