For months, Candy Crush Saga has been one of the most-played games in the world. With over 500 million players and $5 million per day in revenue, it’s one of the megahits of the App Store. Not bad for a game that’s free to play! The rules of this casual match-3 game—like its predecessors Bejeweled and Puzzle Quest—are extremely simple: you score points by swapping two candies (or jewels) to make chains of three or more of the same candy. You keep doing this until you reach the target score for the level or run out of moves.
Candy Swift features a Level selection Map with 12 levels of increasing difficulty.
It's also the only source code that has levels with non-square grids, allowing all sorts of shapes.
It's written in Swift, the Apple brand new language just released with iOS 8.
- Pure Swift code using SpriteKit and UIKit
- Universal app (iPhone 4/5/6, iPad 2/3/4/Air in portrait/landscape)
- Supports iOS 8 and 7.1
- Ads (Chartboost, RevMob, AppLovin)
- In-app purchase to remove ads from game
- Game Center leaderboards
- Social sharing (Facebook/Twitter)