Navigation drawer is a panel that displays the app’s main navigation options on the left edge of the screen. It is hidden most of the time, but is revealed when the user swipes a finger from the left edge of the screen or click the leftBarButtonItem in the navigation bar. As the navigation drawer expands, it (with shadow) overlays the content but not the navigation bar. On the other hand, when the user swipes a finger to left from any part of the screen or click the leftBarButtonItem in the navigation bar or select any navigation options , navigation drawer shrinks.
- Left BarButtonItem to open/close the Drawer
- Fast swipe to open/close the drawer
- Gesture to open/close the drawer
- Tap on Shawdow to close the drawer
- It is ios7 only.
- It is currently portrait only, I will make it landscape soon.