Need a chart in your PHP site quickly?
This is a charting library in one self-contained PHP file, which can be placed directly in your htdocs or www directory.
Download contains commented source code for the charting library, plus many examples showing how to customise the colours, effects, axes, fonts.
Also incuded is HTML documentation with full function references.
![ChartLogix PHP Charts]
This library already deals with the nitty-gritty details of laying out the graph and the text, rendering the axes, picking the best scale, and rendering gradients and smoothly anti-aliased shapes.
- Bar graphs, pie charts, and line graphs.
- Full customisation of layouts, fonts, colour schemes and visual effects.
- Minimal installation requirements, so you can be up and running in minutes!
- Included detailed documentation, examples and function reference.
It's simple to create a chart:
- You make a PHP script which renders a graph and outputs it as an image.
- Then you can use it's URL as the src for an img tag anywhere in your HTML to display the image.