GMGeoff MacDonaldLicense holderUnlimited
1 year support Purchased on Jul 26, 20178 months ago
Do you support multiple Y-axes for line graphs? I need to plot two (or more) lines on one graph, with some lines having a range 0-20 and others a range of 0-100, with both ranges appearing as separate vertical axes.
As an example, this could be:
* X-xis: time of day
* Y-axis 1: number of people in canteen
* Y-axis 2: number of times coffee vending machine is used
Hi, I have a fairly specific need for the Line graph (in the sense that no many libraries provide this)
- can the point on the line be individually drawn (shape and color ?)
- Can I had a background image - or do I need to merge it using e.g.
- Once the perpetual licence ispurchased, how long till I receive the source code and am I free to alter it ?
thanks in advance
Hi, yes! The library is completely self contained and does not rely on an internet connection or any external sites / apis.
And, yes - The library is not dependent on any particular PHP framework which means that it can be used with any of them, including CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP etc.