Limited Time Pricing :
This app is listed for $35/Single License and $130/Multiple License for a limited time, after that its going to be for $45/Single License and $150/Multiple License.
Buy it before 31th of October 2015
- Uses Parse as backend.
- Developed in Swift.
- A login and signup system with user attributes such as email, nickname and profile image.
- A conversation interface that provides the experience of iMessage
- Moderation tools such as block and/or report.
- Multiple line texts and emojis support.
- Integrated photo picker for selecting profile images
- Messaging tab to see your latest messages with your contacts.
- Special Notification Sound for incoming messages displaying the name of the sender too.
- Works great on small and big screens.
This chat app SDK is written in Swift - an innovative new programming language for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch. Writing code is interactive and fun, the syntax is concise yet expressive, and apps run lightning-fast.
The code is ready to be used in production and no modifications are needed. All you have to do is sign up for an account with Parse.
Guide for setup and reskinning
A PDF guide for reskinning is included in the RAR package. It contains all the crucial information needed in order to reskin and modify this application.
Parse is essentially the backend of this application and developed by Facebook. Parse allows for 30 requests per second, 1 background job and 20GB storage for Free. To set up the backend, start by creating a new app in Parse and then enter the application key and the client key in the app delegate file.