Ready-made Xcode project. Add your own JPEG content to build your own iOS app, ready to sell on the App Store.
- Loads pages from image files, easily add pages to the project, no coding required.
- Simply save your pages as .jpg files and the Comic Book App will display them in sequence. (page1,jpg, page2.jpg, page3.jpg, etc)
- Tap-to-zoom, adapt the zoom level to suit your comic, ...again, no coding required!
- Supports high-resolution images for great detail even when zoomed. (up to 1536x1920)
- Optional background music, simply add a file named background.mp3, easy!
- Swipe between pages, or use on-screen buttons.
- Quickly jump between pages with the on-screen menu.
- Link to your website or other apps from the on-screen menu.
- Animated page transitions, and app launch animation.
- Supports an unlimited number of pages. Example comic book included.
- iOS 7 and iOS 8 compatible
New in v1.3:
- Social sharing feature allows users to tweet or post on Facebook directly from your app.
- Include bonus wallpapers (just name them wallpaper1.jpg, wallpaper2.jpg, etc)
- New modern style user interface with full support for 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5 and iPod touch. New fullscreen mode on iPad (hide the UI).
Please note, this project requires Xcode 4.5 or above. You can download Xcode free from the Mac App Store.