Easy to Customize XCode & Cocos2D Project PLUS High Definition Video Documentation
You want to build your own iPhone / iPad / Mac platformer game such as League of Evil? Then start with a strong code foundation!
This starter kit includes the complete source code of "Commander Cool" for iPhone / iPad / Mac build with cocos2d & box2d, with extensive documentation.
The code is 100% compatible with the latest version of Xcode 4.5, the code includes cocos2D (v1.0.1). The Xcode project builds successfully on the new iPhone 5 device, on the 6.0 Simulator and Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 Deployment Target is: iOS 4.2
UPDATE: We added two new game objects: Ladders and Climbing Walls. See demonstration video
- Complete Source Code for iPhone & iPad & Mac.
- Two Targets: iOS & Mac + Lite Version Target
- Physic Engine Box2D
- Custom Build Scripts for automated Deployment to TestFlight or HockeyKit
- Game Center Support: Achievements and Leaderboard
- Facebook integration (Share on Facebook)
- Twitter Integration (Share on Twitter) iOS 5 only
- Game analyze with Playtomic
- iRate integration
- Sprites, Spritesheets, Backgrounds, Buttons, HUD - for iPhone / iPhone Retina & iPad / iPad Retina & Mac
- Background music
- 5 Map Examples!
- Zwoptex Files, ParticleDesigner Files, GlyphDesigner Files
- Every Animation Sprites as a single image (See Screenshots) in normal, retina and iPad retina!
Check out the video to see how the existing assets look and sound.