Cruzer is a complete solution for connecting customers with taxis. The application is developed for both users and drivers, with seperate logins for each. Users can request a ride from the nearest driver, and drivers can make their cars available and accept requests.
Using GPS, the app displays all available taxi drivers on the map, and finds the nearest driver to the user's location, though users can pick a driver themselves. When a user requests a ride, the driver receives a notification when containing the user's name, contact number, pickup location and drop-off location.
Web Admin Panel
A web-based admin control center allows taxi companies to manage users and drivers. By using the administration panel, taxi organizations can:
- Register new drivers/taxis.
- View all information of registered customers and drivers.
- View all driver ride histories.
- Filter ride history by location, driver name, passenger name and booking date.
Note: The source code for the web-based admin panel is included with the Developer License, but not he Application License. However, customers who purchase the Application License will be able to use a web admin panel hosted on our servers to manage their app. Use of the hosted administration panel is included in the recurring Application license fee.
- Android Eclipse IDE
- JAVA SDK
- Android SDK
The complete Cruzer user manual can be downloaded from here: Download User Manual
- Unlimited users and drivers can install the application
- One admin panel login acces to the taxi company to manage the drivers.