Easy Drag & Drop Integration
You need drag and drop functionalities in your IOS project? No problem, as this framework provides highly-customizable drag and drop features.
Don't reinvent the wheel, as developing own drag and drop functionalities can be very time-consuming - ArraSolta comprises more than 20 classes!
With a few steps only, you can easily integrate this framework into your current Xcode project. The manual will show you how to do.
ArraSolta is more than only Drag & Drop
You want to customize your drag and drop features? With ArraSolta, you can configure
- the design and the look & feel,
- the behavior (zooming, panning, scrolling, reusibility of cells, etc.),
- your own draggable views (with unlimited subviews).
Besides, you can reorder your items in the target view:
- pick an item and place it between two adjacent items,
- with a simple gesture, delete an item: it will jump back automatically to its origin,
- delete empty cells by a simple gesture also - the residual items will move up.
In order to get a better idea about the functionalities of ArraSolta, we highly recommend to watch the product video!
This framework even provides an optional button bar with
- Reset Button,
- Undo Button,
- Redo Button,
- Info Label (counter of user interactions).
Besides, this framework has a high usability: dragging, dropping, inserting, transfering and deleting items is easy and doable with a simple gesture only. The components feel "lightweight" and they move slightly and quickly.
Technical notes and conditions
- Developed for IOS 8.0 and above.
- Made for the iPhone and iPad.
- Code is written in Objective-C - thus it's made for Objective-C projects.
- This framework is fully programmed without storyboard - it works with auto layout.
- Please take into account that you can't put the framework's collection views on a storyboard.
- You get 2 different Xcode projects in order to run the sample apps immediately - it deals with the same showcases (countries and music chords) from the Youtube video.
- The framework itself is complex and therefore packed into a single framework file.
- You get three different versions of the framework file:
- device (iPhone/iPad - arm64, armv7, armv7s) which should be used for final deployment,
- simulator (i386)
- universal (recommended for running and testing with Xcode).
- You only need to import a single header file from the framework - as explained in the manual.
Easy Framework Configuration - see following code sample (View Controller)
The integration of ArraSolta is easy - all what you need to do is
- creating an own UIView which should serve as draggable/droppable element,
- creating another UIView which contains the collection views (see GUIs in the screenshots above),
- performing configurations of the framework (and populating your own custom draggable/droppable view) in the View Controller.
The above-mentioned steps are coverd in the user manual. You'll get code-snippets also.
The following code fragment of a View Controller shows how easy the framework's integration is:
Please note: above, you see fragments rather than the complet source code!
Detailed User Manual
Of course you're not let alone as soon as you purchase this framework: a detailed user manual provides a lot of useful infos about integration and customization of ArraSolta. The user manual contains
- a step-by-step guide concerning integration of ArraSolta into your Xcode project,
- a short kind of "cheat sheet" - can be used also as checklist,
- many screenshots and code snippets,
- a detailed API description,
- an overview of the architecture of ArraSolta,
- best practices,
- a guidance how to create a centralized PCH file.
(useful - you need to import the framework header file only once!)