Share File from Desktop
Even so, today I am about to bring in to you such a program with the source code which enables users to share any file from desktop using drag & drop modus operandi. DragDropEasy is definitely an amazing programm and easy to use that allows you to share files from desktop just by dragging and dropping technique. That means, by using DragDropEasy you can certainly send any sort of file just by putting it somewhere on your monitor.
DragDropEasy is actually a cross platform application that is readily available for Windows, Linux. Unfortunately, Mac users won’t be able to have the taste of this application – as of now
Top Benefits of DragDropEasy
DragDropEasy has loads of features. However, the following list is a glimpse of that huge features list.
- Share files from desktop.
- Upload any file including audio, video, link, image etc.
- Value For Money.
- Awesome UI app.
- Easy to use.
- Available SourceCode.
- Proper way to generate the .jar file with dependencies.
What You will Need?
- About 15 minutes.
- A favorite text editor or IDE.
- JDK 8 or later.
- Download and unzip the source repository for this guide.
- cd into the Path that you previous Downlaod.
- After choosing you best idea On the above path, choose File | Open Project.
- et voila! You are ready to adapt it to match it with your specifications.
- Maven Sample project Included with proper way to construct an app.
- The working Java sample includes only the front End of the application and the basic checking methods.
- The Java Demo demonstrate a basic restriction that accept valid files in Microsoft Worksheet Format. It can be easily controlled and be changed about whatever restriction formats you want(audio, video, link, image etc) as it shown it the above tutorial images.