This Starter Kit allows you to create your own version of the extremely popular cut the rope game. Implement multiple levels of rope cutting game with your own design.
Cut the rope is a great physics-based game where you have to cut the rope with a swipe of your finger and manipulate around several obstacles to complete challenges.
- XCode and Cocos2d v2 project (Objective C++) with easy to understand variable name.
- iOS 7 Compatible
- Use Box2d as physics engine.
- Support retina display.
- Support as many levels as you want to.
- Organized for level management. -Modify backgrounds, rope textures (provided with 2 samples), objects (provided with 2 samples) and more...
- You can modify the physics such gravity, density and more to change the dynamics of the game.
To build or edit physics objects, you can use the Physics Editor (http://www.codeandweb.com/physicseditor). You kust need a simple image tracking for every object and you're done. If you have purchased Physics Editor, you can include .plist file to your project.
However you do not need the paid version of Physics Editor. After you publish as a .plist file, you will see the coordinates (max 8 coordinates). You can see full explanation and complete tutorial for Physics Editor included in this package.
You need to make significant artwork changes prior submitting this application to Apple. If many buyers use this kit and there is no significant changes or improvement, Apple will consider these submissions as duplicates and reject them.
Please use you own background, objects, assets, levels, and it will be good to use customized sound effects and music background.
I haven't included music and sound in this project.