Kick start development of a fitness iOS8 app
If you’ve used a Fitbit, Nike+ Running, RunKeeper or even Zombies Run! you’ll know how awesome fitness apps can be. An iPhone can be the ultimate fitness tool, so if you’re going to develop your spin on a fitness app, we’ve built the perfect template to give you the best head start.
This a design template and not a functional application, it is up to you to use the sample Xcode project provided to implement the functionality.
What’s included in this download
- A working, sample Xcode project
- Original photoshop PSD that you can edit and customize to fit your needs
- 25+ Sliced PNG’s in Retina (@2x) and non-retina resolutions
- App icon PSD
- Timer screen
- Run/activity history view
- Run settings/start view - with cool, custom switches and controls
- Maps screen
- UI Elements view - tons of sleek, customizable UI controls
- iOS8 ready
- iPhone 5/5C/5S optimized. Ready for 64 bit out of the box
- Beautiful, minimal design
- Well thought out application UX flow
- Ready to run right away in xCode
- Prebuilt functionality saves you hundreds of hours of designing, programming, and testing
- Customize the template in xCode to build your own app
- Adheres to Apple’s strict interface guidelines (HIG) for easier app approval
- The easiest way to create your own app!