We all agree that push button is almost the most frequently used UI component in any type of apps. And yes, mobile apps is no exception.
If you ever felt like;
- Oh, I need some buttons here but I don't want to use the default UIButton which is really gonna kill all the feel & look of my app's stunning design.
- Okay, I found/bought some nice button designs. Now, how should I slice and dress them on a UIButton properly so it would work great in various sizes, when used in tableviews and so on..
Then, this is for you.
Glossy Button for iOS is a beautiful & professional looking push button control for iPhone & iPad apps. Multi-color support & high-quality retina graphics. Plus a custom UITableViewCell for incorporating buttons into your tableviews easily with the least effort.
Features at a glance:
- Beautiful & professional looking design, high-quality retina graphics.
- Easy integration & custom tableview cell support.
- Ability to add & configure buttons directly from the Interface Builder.
- Blocks support for button tapped actions.
- Portrait & Landscape orientation support.
What is included:
- A demo project with lots of useful examples (for both iPhone & iPad).
- Binary framework and resource bundle files for ultra-easy "drag-n-drop" integration.
- Full source package for SSGlossyButton and SSGlossyButtonCell classes.