Protecting your images online is not an easy task, and this simple script could save you or your programmer hours of hair-pulling.
- Make your images almost impossible to steal.
- Prevent saving the image with right-click
- Prevent from dragging the image to their desktop
- Prevent visitors from locating the image filename in the source.
- No need for ugly watermarks (You can add them if you like for extra protection).
- Disables printing of images
Some of the methods involved:
- Slicing up the image file to many separate files
- Random filenames
- Transparent image overlay
- Disables right-click, saving, dragging & printing
- Removes original filename and image reference from source
Image Guard is the perfect solution for photographers, artists who refuse to use watermarks over their work, but still need to do their best to protect their most important assets.
While not impossible, in order to steal your images, thieves would need to go through hell, which would literally take hours for every image, and even then might not be possible at all.
Try the demo and see for yourself!