Animation component for the effect of flipping as in a news/clock ticker, or a page turn.
Structured around the idea of a data object (i.e. headline in news, number in a clock, page in a book) as an animation frame, comprised of multiple CALayers.
Supports 3 interaction modes:
- Triggered: as in a tap to flip
- Auto: as in a revolving flip that loops through data
- Controlled: as in a pan gesture that moves the flip layer according to touch
Supports different types of content:
- Blank, with background color
- With image, whether from file or screenshot
- With dynamic text, either composited on background or on image