Native calatog for iOS is a universal native application that provides a catalog and shopping cart functionality with the ability to include indepth information about each item such as streaming videos, high definition image gallery, potential for 360 degree interactive panoramas, description, and detailed specifications or any other type of text ocntent.
The app enables your customers to browser inventory, navigating either alphabetically, searching, or stepping through a multi-level categorial tree,; select items and submit requests from the app. Payments aren't processed in-app and therefore this application is best suited for businesses that operate with a pay-on-deliver model rather than pay on order.
Users can create several orders and save them, and toggle between them at their convenience without being limited to working on a single order and having to submit that order before they are allowed to create a different order. Purpose being, this is geared towards business to business transations and it's typical that multiple orders are bieng built over a period of time before they are ready to be actually submitted.
- Universal app - works on iPhone, iPad and iPad mini.
- Sync with hosted database in the background - allows you to update the catalog in the background.
- Accept order requests, invoices and quotes. Best for pay-on-receipt businesses like restaurants or rental companies. Not payment is involved.
- Handle creation and management of unlimited orders.
- Browse, search and navigate through the alphabet.
- Display thumbnail images of products on all navigation pages.
- Stream HD video to the app on product detail pages and assign unique videos for each product.
- Load remote web content such as 360 degree interactive product panoramas.
- Display swipeable, zoomable image gallery with up to 7 images per product. Easily modifiable to support an unlimited number of images if desired.
- Display product textual details and technical specs or other tabular data.
- User can add items, adjust quantity and leave comments for orders.