This Starter Kit allows you to create slashing game like the popular "Fruit Ninja" very quickly and with great customization. This is where your creativity is needed because all the hard physics calculations are done and you just need to provide the Art work. Your part is the most fun part to customize level and asset (maybe additional effect) to make your app shine and different from others.
- XCode and Cocos2d v2 project (Objective C++).
- Uses Box2d, an advanced physics engine.
- Support high resolution images for Retina Display iPhone.
- Support as many as object you want.
- You can set "Life", "Objectives", and "Coin".
- You can modify the gravity and entry points.
- You can modify the blade with your style (Provided 4 samples)
- You can set the time, number of objects, location and more...
- Compatible with iOS 7
To build or edit physics objects, you can use the Physics Editor (http://www.codeandweb.com/physicseditor). You kust need a simple image tracking for every object and you're done. If you have purchased Physics Editor, you can include .plist file to your project.
However you do not need the paid version of Physics Editor. After you publish as a .plist file, you will see the coordinates (max 8 coordinates). You can see full explanation and complete tutorial for Physics Editor included in this package.
You need to make significant artwork changes prior submitting this application to Apple. If many buyers use this kit and there is no significant changes or improvement, Apple will consider these submissions as duplicates and reject them.
Please use you own background, objects, assets, levels, and it will be good to use customized sound effects and music background.
I haven't included music and sound in this project.