- Windows 10 would throw an error the first time you launch Money Pig if you didn't run it as an administrator.
Money Pig 1.0.02
- Error message when pasting in a rules screen.
- Copy and pasting selections within a cell now work as expected.
Money Pig 1.0.01
Added ability to demo Money Pig for free.
Money Pig 1.0.0
* Initial Release:
- 20+ unique reports.
- Preview Charting + Detailed charting options
- Report that ONLY shows duplicate transactions
- Reporting By various units of time (Months, Quarters, Years, Days and more).
- Password/Encryption support
- Report filtering (Last Year, This Year, Only Deposits and more).
- Csv (Excel) and Qif import support
- Multiple Csv formats supported/saved
- Csv (Excel) and Tsv (tab separated values) export support
- Budget Support.
- Write Offs.
- Rule sets to update categories, accounts, and write offs.
- Auto archiving on every save.
Help can be found at http://www.wiki.moneypig.net
Forum assistance can be found at: http://www.wiki.moneypig.net/doku.php?id=discussion_group
Bugs can be reported to: email@example.com
Special thanks to:
1. Support for filtering is limited to smaller datasets. Larger datasets, over about 10,000 rows, take minutes to appear. Use the archiving feature to filter out older or excessive data first.