Installing, customizing and deploying OCatalog requires some web and iOS knowledge.
However if you need help or have issues with installing the administration panel, please let us know by opening a ticket or hire us to install and re-skin the application for you.
The admin panel is a simple web interface which allows:
- Add/edit/delete categories and products
- Edit the about us and contact page
- Edit content sections
- Set parameters such as currency, longitude and latitude
It is written in PHP using the Yii framework and makes use of mySQL as a database.
Installing the administration panel:
- Create a database and import protected/data/ocatalog.sql
- Edit protected/config/db_production.php and set mysql connection details
- If necessary set permissions for directories and subdirectories of assets/, upload/, upload/resize to 0777
- Update permissions for files under assets/ and upload/ to 0666
- Edit protected/components/UserIdentity.php to set admin username and password
Graphics are located in the folder
images, either edit or replace the graphics assets under that folder. Make sure to keep the same sizes, name and formats.
Don't forget to import the icons in your project as described below.
Edit the file settings.plist inserting the path of your admin panel, the google analytics code and the translations of some labels.
Add your products:
Access the admin panel and start adding categories and products.