Unified object-oriened API to any data store. Allows you to comfortably handle large amounts of data without worrying about implementation.
Allows you to put and get any data from the universal storage interface.
Data can be put to the storage with a specified key or the key will be built as a md5-hash for data (if possible). It is possible to use handlers APC, memcache, memcached, directory, SQL-table, noSQL, etc.
Supports storages with multiple caches. For example, you can write to multiple handlers.
- cache files and directories (TTL and parent keys supported!)
- memcache (TTL and parent keys supported!)
- memcached (TTL and parent keys supported!)
- SQL table (TTL and parent keys supported!)
- no-SQL storage (coming soon)
- You can create your own storage handlers!