KNPathTableViewController is an UITableViewController with a small customizable overlay panel that shows up when you scroll the table, inspired by Path app.
Download a demo clip here (1MB, .mov)
- Implemented as generic UIView with UIImageView background
- Exact match of Path animation and delayed sliding out
- Handle overscroll correctly
- 6 callback events for any needs (see
- Import 2 source files and 2 graphic files to your project
- This library is written with ARC. You can add your own
[release]to use with non-ARC project.
How to use
- Make a custom class from
- Init with custom size of overlay UIView
- The image size will be detected automatically and stretch at half way point
- Override methods found in
Read my blog post for detailed usage.
Check out my other app too
There is a partial implementation by FMInfoPanelViewController but it has many limitations compare to the Path app
Here is another complete implementation matching Path's date scroller. If you need the exact functionality, use this