Integrated PDF Reader in your Android application
Every product manager would tell you the importance of "keeping" your users within your app, if your application depends on opening PDF files then this SDK is for you.
With this SDK your users would be able to view (and eventually interact with) PDF files without leaving your application, allowing you to manage the application Activities stack without redirecting the user to an external PDF appication.
To test the SDK with your PDFs, download the latest demo apk and view your file.
Currently implemented in v1.0.013
- A single page with back and forward buttons navigation.
- A swipable views pager.
- A pages grid view display.
- A Pages Curl view.
- A horizontal listdisplay.
- Super flixible UI composition.
What's in the SDK archive
- A ready to launch Android Studio demo project that imports and uses the SDK.
- An already packed PDF viewer apk file for quick evaluation.