To Run the server you need to install nodejs first:
After this, you can unpack the Proxy Server zip file and run it on a terminal. Open a new terminal, navigate to the proxy server directory and type:
~$ node proxy.js
Now the server is running on localhost:8000.
It's time to setup your browser to listen it. Do the follow (On Mozila FireFox):
- Go to Edit > Preferences on the menu bar
- In the tab "Advanced" Select "Network" and click on "Settings"
- Select the option "Manual proxy configuration"
- In the textbox HTTP Proxy write: localhost and set the port to 8000.
- Click on Ok and it's done! You're Ready to Browse.