This is a starter-kit for building Quiz or survey iOS apps with multiple choice questions. Question types include text, images, videos and yes / no questions. Can be easily configured in 15 minutes with no programming skills required.
New in Version 7.2
- Revmob and Chartboost - Add AppIDs and App Signature in Constant.m file - ON/OFF
New in Version 7.1
- iOS 8 support (Universal source code - iPhone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod devices) and also supports from iOS 7
- Added splash screens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
New in Version 7.0
- Can add explanation for correct/wrong answers. If explanation is not required for a question then just do not add these keys to Question Node.
- GameCentre integrated with multiple leaderboards support to present category wise high scores. GameCentre with ON/OFF feature
- Main Screen UI modifications
- Now Timer can be disabled for particular category. Just by adding a property in Category node
- Replaced Revmob with Chartboost Ads.
To see what was added in previous versions - please check the changelog.
- ARC support
- Unlimited question categories with each unlimited number of questions
- Question types include:
- Multiple choice questions with four possible answers - text, images or video
- Yes / No questions
- Supports two types of data source formats : Property List (XML) and JSON. Choose the one that's most convenient to you.
- Supports iOS 6.0+
- iPhone 5 layout support ready
- Retina and Non-Retina UI assets included
- iPhone / iPad universal app
- Can show a random set from a larger pool of questions - making each quiz unique for the user.
- Configuration options include randomizing questions and answers, highlighting correct response, time-limiting answer duration and many more.
- High score leaderboard with category breakdown
- Score sharing on social networks Twitter & Facebook
- Any time Quick Support for your integrations. Any specific requirement will be served as freelancer.
In addition to the full code package, the developer license includes administration tools for managing your quiz data instead of editing text files by hand, as well as the original PSD files for easier customization of the interface.
New in version 3.0
- Multiple choice questions with four options added (supporting text, images and video)
- Question and answer shuffling / randomization from a larger pool, creating unique quizzes
- Highlighting correct answer when answered wrong (optional)
- Universal app support for iOS 4.3 to iOS 6.1
How it works
When a user selects a quiz category, the gameplay screen appears. A question with four options will be displayed, and the user has to pick an answer in the given time.
Game also supports a configurable score system - different scores can be configured for correct and incorrect answers. After the the quiz ends, user is taken to the final score screen.