Easy to customize Cocos2d-x cross-platform project
Build your own cross platform skater physics game with a strong code foundation.
This starter kit includes the complete source code of "Skater Dave - Downhill Skating" for iPhone / iPad / Mac / Ouya / Android build with cocos2d-x & box2d, with extensive documentation.
The code is 100% compatible with the latest version of Xcode 5.1.1, the code includes cocos2d-x (v2.2.0). The Xcode project builds successfully on iOS 7, Mac OS X 10.9, Android 2.3, Ouya,
- Solid C++ skills are required.
- You should have a basic understanding how cocos2d-x and box2d works.
- SpriteHelper 1x PRO + LevelHelper PRO - Package gamedevhelper
- CocosBuilder CocosBuilder
- xCode (iOS / Mac Developer Tools)
- Eclipse (Android SDK)
- Three different levels
- Three types of boards (different tricks)
- Many different obstacles
- First aid kits
- Upgrade System / Coins System
- Game Center Leaderboard (Apple, Google Play)
- Ragdoll crash effect
- Touch Support
- Keyboard Support
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360, Ouya)
- Social-Sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Mail)
- In-App-Purchases (iOS, Mac, Android, Ouya)
- App-Rating (iOS, Android)
- PSD included
- Sounds included
- Full resolution assets
- Sprites, Spritesheets, Backgrounds, Buttons, HUD
- Background music
Copyright and inlcuded libraries
You are free to use all source code contained in the ‘Skater Dave‘ folder for your own private and/or commercial use, however, artworks of the player 'Dave' in this package will remain the copyright Orbit Software - Stefan Urban
The content included in the following folders of this ZIP file are freely available and included purely for your convenience in building the project:
- JSONConverter / cJSON / jansson
- SpriteHelper / LevelHelper
All of the libraries have their own respective Open-Source license.