Source Code for Mining Data on Facebook with Python Course
Facebook is a multibillion dollar company with nearly 1.5 billion monthly active active users. Its popularity makes it an extremely interesting playground for data mining. In this series we will learn about:
- Building a word cloud from a set of posts
- Creating an app to interact with the Facebook platform
- Interacting with the Facebook Graph API
- Mining posts from the authenticated user
- Mining Facebook Pages, visualizing posts, and measuring engagement
All code must be used with same versions of libraries and compilers as suggested in the video tutorials.
Use virtualenv to install required versions.