SIMPLIFY YOUR WORK SAVING TIME AND MONEY FOR WHAT MATTERS
Companies that start using Store Manager save a whole week per employee per month. Reinvest that time in doing what really matters for your business.
With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to manage categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Powerful reporting offers you a wide range of sales reports, that will serve you a basis for building your business strategies.
Thanks to Store Manager for Magento, you will be able to:
- Work offline, all changes will be applied when you connect
- Cope with categories and products on one page - no reload required
- Change prices of multiple products at the same time (perfect for sales!)
- Generate simple/configurable products in bulk
- Massively upload images (including possibility to drop image directly from browser)
- Quickly update your inventory, manage stock levels
- Import products (all product types), prices (tier, group, special prices), related, cross-sell, upsell products, custom options
- Import products from csv, txt, xml, xls/xslx (Excel), ods (OpenOffice). No requirements to file, all missing data can be applied on-the-fly
- Import customers
- Create orders with POS and process them in bulk (change status for multiple orders at once)
- Use store diagnostics to track missing or broken images
- Take advantage of powerful reporting
- Manage different Magento installations and shops with one back-office
Increase profit by focusing on the right aspects of your business with store manager for Magento!
Put the power of Store Manager for Magento work for you today!
Link to detailed documentation and quick start guide - http://store-manager-for-magento-documentation.emagicone.com/
Technical Requirements for Store Manager for Magento*
Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.x.x
Magento Community Edition 18.104.22.168
Magento Community Edition 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Magento Community Edition 1.7.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.6.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.5.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.4.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.3.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.2.0.x
Magento Community Edition 1.1.0.x
Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows XP , Vista / 2003
Starting from 2Gb RAM (for small or med-size stores)
1024x768 screen resolution
* Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
For MAC Users - Store Manager requires a PC Emulator to run on a MAC.
You can use the following compatible PC Emulators:
- Parallels Desktop ® for Mac
- VMware Fusion ® if you want to run Windows and Mac applications at the same time, without rebooting, you can install Windows using VMware or Parallels software.
Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software. For Linux Users We recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation;