A Story Book App template for creating a story book app for Android! includes the full source-code, compiled binaries and example assets.
- Loads pages from image files - simply save your pages as .jpg files and the Story Book App will display them in sequence. (page1.jpg, page2.jpg, page3.jpg, etc)
- Swipe between pages, or use the menu to jump to any page.
- Animated page transitions.
- Supports an unlimited number of pages, example book included.
- Narration audio (save your files as page2_narrate.mp3, page3_narrate.mp3, etc)
- Add 'tap sounds' - MP3s which play when the user taps on each page (name them page2_tap.mp3, page3_tap.mp3, page4_tap.mp3, etc)
- Supports books that read left-to-right or right-to-left.
- Add an extra layer to your pages with PNG files (eg. popup speech bubbles)
- Button to link to website or another app from the in-app menu (eg, link to paid app from your free 'lite' app).
- Compatible with a huge range of phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
- Easily create an app to sell on the Google Play Store, Amazon
App Store, or direct through your website.
Setup / installation
Please visit the Google Play Store to install demo application on your phone. Visit Google Play
Alternatively download the apk to install. Download Apk