A beautiful and modern location based Android app design template
The Taxi Android app template is ready to be turned into into your next location based app and is optimised for Kitkat 4.4.
The template includes a Facebook style slide menu, a beautiful custom map view that displays the user’s current location, search and chat functionality, and several other predesigned user interface elements. The default design serves as a taxi contact app (similar to Über), but could be easily modified to serve as a restaurant locator like Yelp!, or even friend finder type app similar Find my Friends.
This a design template and not a functional application, it is up to you to use the sample Xcode project provided to implement the functionality.
What’s included in this download
- A Working, Sample Android .apk Project and Java source code
- Original photoshop PSD that you can edit and customize to fit your needs
- 25+ Sliced PNG’s
- Basic Documentation
- Main menu - with an awesome Facebook style slide in menu
- Map view - with custom over-map buttons
- Search view – with unique messaging and social icons
- Contact driver view
- Call Taxi view
- Receipt view - with a awesome skeuomorphic receipt layout
- Android Kitkat 4.4 ready
- Beautiful, minimal design
- Well thought out application UX flow
- Ready to run right away in Eclipse ADT
- Prebuilt functionality saves you hundreds of hours of designing, programming, and testing
- Customise the template in Eclipse ADT to build your own app
- Adheres to Android Design Guidelines
- The easy way to create your own app!