Analytics and statistics tell only half the story. To understand why your site isn't performing as well as it should, you need actual feedback from real users.
Enter Total Feedback - a plug-in for WordPress that allows you to create unlimited polls that appear in small unobtrusive popup in the timing of your choosing. The poll collects feedback from your visitors so you can eliminate guesswork and know exactly what to do to improve your site.
Update: Version 1.2
Internationalization and public polling support added in version 1.2
Total Feedback Includes :
- Unlimited polls
- Multiple types of polls - single / multiple answers, text answers
- WordPress administration interface for managing polls and feedback
- Can be used a public polling plug-in, by showing poll results after submission (new in version 1.2)
- Internationalization - Popup text and text direction can be controlled per poll (new in version 1.2)
- Control over the appearance of the poll popup - including options such as window scroll position, specific posts, pages or category pages, a specific time after user has reached the page and much more
- You host and own your data - pay once with no hidden or recurring fees and perform advanced analysis of your data at your leisure.
- Issue ticket support as specified by the license
- A FREE 14-day trial version (you just need to tweet about it)
Get invaluable feedback from your users in 5 minutes. Download your free trial version and get start now! (your data is kept after upgrading)
Requires WordPress 2.7+ - tested up to WP 3.2 and should work with future versions. A standalone version is the works!