To see what this web application can do, please view the following features below:
I. User Management
- User registration.
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter) or regular login.
- Send code activation via email after registration process.
- Support reset password in case of users forgot their passwords.
- Allow users to update their profiles or change passwords.
- Admin can create a user, update user's information , delete users and search for user's information or ban users.
- Support password encryption using MD5.
II. FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Insert, update, delete FAQs, FAQ's Categories.
- Search FAQs, disable FAQs, FAQ's Categories.
- Support pagination when display list of FAQs, FAQ's Categories.
- Update number of FAQ's views by IP's address of users.
- Support multiple-level FAQ's Categories.
- Support multiple kinds of display FAQs.
III. Tickets Management
- Insert, update, delete tickets, departments and canned responses.
- Search tickets tickets, departments, canned responses.
- Support attachments
- Support three types of accounts : User, Moderator and Administrator.
- User/Client: Can view FAQs, view his/her tickets, create a ticket.
- Moderator: Can view tickets that assign to him/her , comments on and can close those tickets.
- Admin: can create a ticket, comments on and can close any tickets, assign tickets to moderator.Admin can also reopen closed tickets.
- Configure whether the web app send an activation code via email (after user finish registration) or not.
- Configure social network account's information for login by social network accounts.
- Configure web email account, Gmail SMTP for sending email.
- Configure email template for :
- Sending code activation via email after users finish their registration.
- Sending forgot password email (for reset password).
- Sending ticket's content via email when open, assign ,comment on, close , reopen tickets.
Login as administrator:
User name: admin
Login as moderator:
User name: moderator1