Display grid based data on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Usage is simple and is similar to usage of
UITableView which most developers know well.
Unlike the iPad, the iPhone and the iPod have smaller screens - this component has a combination of two great features to help with the smaller form factor: horizontal scrolling and columns dragging.
The user will be able to easily arrange columns so that the most important data is shown in first 2-3 columns which are usually visible even on the iPhone.
- Supports vertical and horizontal scrolling
- Reordering of columns via user interaction
- Custom column headers
- Custom cells
- Column headers remains on top when you vertically scroll data
- Variable column width and row height
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
- Supports iOS 4 and higher
- Supports ARC
- Low memory consumption