A generic pagination PHP library that automatically generates the HTML navigation links (next, previous, specific pages), given the total number of records and the number of records to be displayed per page.
Please note that this is a *generic* pagination class, meaning that it does not display any records! It is up to developer to fetch the actual data and displaying it based on the information returned by this class. The advantage is that it can be used to paginate over records coming from any source (arrays, database, etc).
The appearance is customizable through CSS.
Zebra_Pagination's code is heavily commented and generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP's error reporting level is set to E_ALL.
- it is a generic library: can be used to paginate records from any source (arrays, databases, etc)
- it automatically generates navigation links, given the total number of items and the number of items per page (examples of best practices are also included)
- appearance is easily customizable through CSS
- code is heavily commented and generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP’s error reporting level is set to E_ALL
- has comprehensive documentation