Sounds interesting? See if any of the positions below matches your skill set:
Head of growth
We are looking for a creative thinker who is experienced with all online marketing channels, including paid acquisition, search marketing, social and online communities, and Email marketing, and has a knack for using unconventional methods to acquire customers (i.e, growth hacking).
Ideally you are intimately familiar with the software development process and with marketing developer tools. Responsibilities include:
- Outlining and executing immediate and long-term marketing plans.
- Breaking down marketing plans into action items and being accountable for getting it done.
- Analyzing marketing performance and constantly adjusting strategy.
- Coming up with creative ideas for impact growth through unconventional methods.
- Helping us build our marketing team.
- At least 3 years proven experience with customer acquisition and growth.
- Experience with marketing performance testing and analysis.
- Experience in leading and growing a marketing team.
We are looking for an outgoing developer to evangelize Binpress to our target audience - other developers and software companies. As our developer evangelist you will:
- Attend developer oriented conferences as a Binpress representative, occasionally as a speaker.
- Help us create interesting and relevant technical content (blog posts, podcasts, hangouts).
- Organize live events such as hackathons and meetups either local or remotely.
- Mingle with online communities where our audience hangs out.
- Significant experience as a professional software developer.
- You love to network and are comfortable with public speaking.
- Being friendly and outgoing - both online and in person.
- Holds strong views on software development and interested to put it in writing.
Content is the backbone of any modern marketing effort. We're looking for someone with strong content creation and curation skills as well as a proven background with promoting it. As our content marketer you will:
- Build a content strategy for Binpress to help us achieve our goals.
- Create and curate new interesting and relevant content for Binpress - as blog posts, infographics, videos, podcasts and any medium you think would be relevant.
- Make use of the existing team to help you with content creation.
- Recruit and manage content creators to help you create the content you want to publish.
- Develop, research and execute action plans for promoting the content you create.
- A proven background with creating quality content that people like.
- Strong writing / editorial skills.
- Previous experience managing content teams.
- Online examples of successful content you've created / managed.
- Understanding of the software development process.
We are looking for a multi-tasking hustler who learns fast and executes faster. Basic familiarity with online marketing channels is expected, with the passion to learn more and become a full-stack marketer. Responsibilities include:
- Perform developer outreach - from our current sources, while constantly finding new ones.
- Engaging our target audience on various online communities.
- Executing our day-to-day marketing tasks with the rest of team.
- Basic experience with one or more online marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Email marketing, content creation, outreach).
- Located in the Bay Area (this is an on-site position only).
- Getting stuff done.
- Understanding of the software development process is a plus (what developers do, names of technologies, etc).