The Message Compiler is a programming tool, used to internationalize applications, by compiling a message file, which contains text definitions and documentation in different languages. It produces several output files, like resource files, programming language specific class or header files with constant definitions for the text keys and HTML documentation pages.
End User License Agreement
Read this carefully, as this agreement governs your use of the software provided by TMASoft for Message Compiler (“The Software”) commencing Feb 18, 2018.
- TMASoft hereby licenses you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable, Perpetual, personal license to use the TMASoft Software on your own device and solely for its intended legal uses.
Apart where specifically licensed, you are prohibited from distributing, publishing, making derivative works, reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise manipulating The Software.
This License is intended for unlimited devices and 10 End Users; where “End Users” mean people who use TMASoft’s software on their computer.
- This license is granted perpetually, as long as you do not materially breach it.
- The Software is provided with limited support for 6 months from Feb 18, 2018. Licensor shall provide support via the issue tracker and / or electronic mail and on regular business days and hours.
- No Warranty: TMASoft does not warrant for Software and supplies it on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Your Use of Software is at your own risk and under your liability. TMASoft makes no warranty that (i) the Software will meet your requirements, including providing you with any relevant information or reaching a relevant audience and (ii) the Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free and (iii) the results that may be obtained from the Use of the Software will be accurate or reliable and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through Software will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
- Liability: For no case and for no reason shall TMASoft be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, consequential, exemplary, physical or special, to You, any User or any 3rd party due to its misperformance of duties herein. TMASoft provides the Software on an AS-IS basis and shall not be held liable, to the extent permitted by law, by any case of misconduct, negligence, gross negligence, malice or any other mean, to any damages or loss of property, including damages to: virtual property, reputation and business reputation, user account information including login information, loss of profit, loss of good name, all resulting from the use or inability to use Software rendered by TMASoft.
- Entire Agreement, Waiver: this Agreement constitutes the entire understandings between TMASoft and yourself in relation to your personal use of the Software and will only be amended in writing. No waiver to perform any TMASoft's rights under this agreement shall constitute amendments of it.
- Governing Laws, Jurisdiction, No Class Action: this Agreement shall be solely governed by the laws of the state of Germany, including their statutes regarding conflict of laws and may be solely brought to the competent courts of the state of Germany. You undertake not to initiate any class action, for any reason, against TMASoft and to claim your damages only according to this agreement.