A marketplace for open-source projects
Binpress brings together companies and open-source developers and builds an ecosystem around open-source.
Sustainable business around open-source
Binpress is a platform for developers to monetize their open-source projects and turn it into a professional business,
in the same mold as MySQL, Redhat, Magento and other commercial open-source solutions.
- We bring bring a relevant audience with our distribution network, marketing, advertising, sales and affiliates.
- We help with licensing and pricing and provide a custom license generator for commercial licenses.
- We take care of billing, taxes and fees and handle payouts with various payment methods.
- We provide multiple communication channels, including comments, reviews and issue tracking.
A curated inventory of high-quality code solutions
"You are wasting an outlandish amount of money writing code that already exists"
- Joel Spolsky
Find immediate solutions to big requirements in your software projects, at a fraction of the cost of custom
- Tested, mature open-source solutions used by many businesses, supported by the original developers.
- All components on Binpress are manually inspected for coding standards and best practices.
- Licensing options that address your business needs.
- A brand you can trust - over 3k businesses are using Binpress on a daily basis.
Previously an animator and a restaurant manager, Adam has been building web ventures for 9 years
as a project & product manager, designer and occasional sysops.
A trained physicist, Eran is a veteran software engineer and Adam's technical counterpart. He is also an
expert on user experience and copywriting.
A web developer & UI/UX designer from the Czech Republic. Tomas is passionate for nice design and can be found dribbling here.
- Warren Adelman, Jeff Hammerbacher, Elaine Wherry, Patrick Mckenzie, Prashant Malik, ChinaRock Capital, Steven Trieu, Eric Kwan, Luke Shepard, Jun Li, Armando Pauker
Binpress is located in Mountain View, CA